top of page
Thu, Jun 29|
Stone Mountain Pack Hike
Stone Mountain Pack Hike. Only 4 spots maximum available.
Time & Location
Jun 29, 7:10 AM – 9:40 AM
Roaring Gap, 3042 Frank Pkwy, Roaring Gap, NC 28668, USA
About the event
Stone Mountain Pack Hike!
- Gates to the park open at 7:00am. We will meet in the UPPER PARKING LOT at 7:10am and we will be off and hiking by 7:20am. We want an early start so we can not only avoid the heat but also have most of the trail to ourselves so our dogs can enjoy responsible and safe off leash fun
- 6 dogs maximum and Dave's dogs, Ralphie and Sawyer, take 2 spots :) Therefore, 4 other dogs may join in on the fun! Once people sign up: priority will go to clients/dogs that have not been on a Stone Mtn pack hike before. So even if it looks like all the spots are filled, feel free to still sign up: we will look at priority (who has never been) and we do get cancellations as well.
- Approximately a 5 mile hike with about 1,000' elevation gain total.
- Most of this hike will be off leash (bring your Long-line if you and your dog don't have a lot of off leash experience)
- There are 2 very good (and safe) water play spots for the dogs to have some fun in and cool off
- Note: Temperatures up at Stone Mountain are generally about 10 degrees cooler than Charlotte on any given day
bottom of page