Phone: FREE / In-Home: $75
All training programs begin with an initial consultation and this can be done with a simple phone conversation or if you would prefer, Dave can come to your home to meet you, your family and of course your dog in person. During the consultation, you and Dave will discuss your dog's behaviors, your life-style/home-environment, training goals and expectations as well as all aspects pertaining to the actual training program: daily training schedules, tools used, skills taught, behaviors modified, Dave's availability, follow-up support, pack walks, etc. Dave will of course answer all of your questions.
*In-home evaluations are not required for dogs that are generally "happy-go-lucky" and/or in need of minor to moderate behavior modification for unwanted behaviors. Dogs that have any serious issues with aggression and/or fear are required to have an in-home consultation.
Board & Train Training
The most consistent and thorough training possible that produces the most reliable results for owners and their dogs.
All dogs must be at least 6 months old & updated on vaccinations for Board & Training Training
3 Week Board & Train $2,900
Obedience + Leash walking + Full Off leash
4 private 1-on-1 sessions (up to 2 hours each) for on-going support
Life-long access to Allegiant K9s pack walks, hikes and socials for on-going support
All training equipment included in price ($200+ value)
# of environments dogs are trained in: 5-7
This is a 3 week immersion training program that does it all for you and your dog! The program covers all the major skill sets a dog and owner need to be successful in various situations & environments: leash walking, off leash walking, sit, down, stay, place, come (off leash recall), break released from a command), impulse control training, and "no" to correct any and all unwanted behaviors like jumping, barking, counter-surfing, digging, playing too rough, etc. Dave & his team will only work with 3-4 dogs at a time & dogs are trained 7 days a week, several times throughout the day in various real-world environments for ultimate "proofing" of behaviors, confidence building, & generalization of skill sets. You will receive 4 private one-on-one sessions (up to 2 hours each) with Dave to ensure your dog's behaviors transfer to your home environment. You will also have LIFE-LONG free access to the monthly Allegiant K9s Pack Walks for on-going support for the life of your dog!
From calm home behavior to solid on and off leash walking/hiking/games of fetch, to taking your dog to local parks, pet-friendly stores, outdoor festivals, the beach, camping trips... to being able to enjoy outdoor patio lunches with your dog laying calmly at your feet... you and your dog will have the confidence and skill sets necessary to enjoy life's adventures together. Let the adventures begin and enjoy the journey!
* E Collar ($180 value) & Place Bed ($30- $50 value) included
* Minor to moderate behavioral issues can be be addressed with this program as well. Dogs with severe behavioral issues would need to participate in a 4 week program.
4 week Board and Train Program (28-31 days) $3,400
*For dogs with moderate to more severe behavioral issues
* Most dogs with reactivity issues only need a 3 week program. It is a rare event a dog needs to come in for 4 weeks.
*Leash Reactivity, Dog Aggression, Human Aggression, Fear, Anxiety, Resource Guarding, etc
Dave works with a lot of dogs that need behavior modification. Approximately half of his clients are coming to him for help with issues like leash reactivity and dog or human aggression. Not only are these kinds of issues stressful for owners, but they are stressful for the dogs as well. This is a 28- 31 day customized program to give dogs with behavioral issues the skill sets and confidence they need to be calmer, more well-balanced, more trusting and happier dogs overall; while giving owners the proper tools and skill sets in establishing clear communication, structure and leadership. The dogs will of course be learning all the same skill sets as the 3 week program with an emphasis on the behavior modification. The extra time/longer program is needed so Dave can both teach all the obedience commands while working on the behavior modification aspect as well. As with all programs, owners will get one-on-one support with Dave so they can learn how to properly communicate with their dog in various situations & environments. During the initial evaluation, your dog's behaviors will be assessed and Dave will explain training options and what you can expect during and after training. Dave encourages all potential clients in need of help with behavioral issues to read the BLOG on this website: "Severe issues of fear and aggression in dogs... understanding..." as it gives some insight on what to expect with dogs that have serious behavioral issues.
* E Collar ($180 value) & Place Bed ($30-$50 value) included
* 4 private sessions included (up to 2 hours per each session)
* Life-time free access to Allegiant K9s Pack Walks
* 1/2 payment secures your dog's dates for training & is non-refundable. The other 1/2 payment is due the first day training starts.
* All purchases made with a credit card are subjected to an additional 3% charge for their use
* All pricing is good for a 40 mile round trip drive from the US National Whitewater Center. Clients farther than a 40 mile round trip will need to pay an additional $1.00 per mile for Dave's time and vehicle usage. This surcharge applies to evaluations, in-home training and for any potential follow up sessions in the client's home/area.
* All pricing and services are subject to change at anytime.