Phone: FREE / In-Home: $75
All training programs begin with an initial consultation and this can be done with a simple phone conversation or if you would prefer, Dave can come to your home to meet you, your family and of course your dog in person. During the consultation, you and Dave will discuss your dog's behaviors, your life-style/home-environment, training goals and expectations as well as all aspects pertaining to the actual training program: daily training schedules, tools used, skills taught, behaviors modified, Dave's availability, follow-up support, pack walks, etc. Dave will of course answer all of your questions.
*In-home evaluations are not required for dogs that are generally "happy-go-lucky" and/or in need of minor to moderate behavior modification for unwanted behaviors. Dogs that have any serious issues with aggression are required to have an in-home consultation.
Board & Train Training
The most consistent and thorough training possible that produces the most reliable results for owners and their dogs.
All dogs must be at least 6 months old & updated on vaccinations for Board & Training Training
I. 10 Day Board & Train $1,700
Leash Walking + Off Leash recall/come
2 private 1-on-1 sessions (up to 2 hours each) for on-going support
2 years access to group Pack Walks for on-going support
All training equipment included
# of environments dogs are trained in: 3-4
This is a 10 day immersion program that will teach your dog proper leash walking, off leash walking and off leash recall (come when called). This program is perfect for the dog that already knows basic obedience (sit, down, stay, place and no) and is generally well-behaved in and around the home, but still pulls on leash and/or doesn't always come when called, especially when distractions are around. It is also a fantastic program for active owners that want the freedom of being able to take their dog off leash for activities like hiking, mountain biking, camping, playing fetch in an open field, etc and know that their dog will be safe while having off leash fun.
* E Collar ($180 value) included
* Only non-aggressive dogs with low to moderate levels of distraction are eligible for this program
* Dogs with extremely high levels of distraction would need to participate in the full 3 week program
* General/minor leash pulling, barking, etc can be addressed with this program as long as it is non-aggressive in nature.
* The following basic obedience commands are NOT taught in this program: sit, down, stay, place, no (for all unwanted behaviors). Those behaviors are covered in the 3 week program.
II. 21 Day Board & Train: Full program $2600
Obedience + Leash walking + Full Off leash
4 private 1-on-1 sessions (up to 2 hours each) for on-going support
Life-long access to Allegiant K9s Pack Walks for on-going support
All training equipment included in price
# of environments dogs are trained in: 6-7
This is a 21 day immersion training program that does it all for you and your dog! This program covers all the major skill sets a dog and owner need to be successful in various situations: leash walking, off leash walking, sit, down, place, stay, come (off leash recall), impulse control, and "no" to correct unwanted behaviors like jumping, barking, counter-surfing, playing too rough, etc. The Allegiant K9s team only works with 5-7 dogs per month. All dogs are trained and exercised numerous times throughout the entire day. Dogs are trained 7 days a week in various real-world environments for ultimate "proofing" of behaviors, confidence building, & generalization of skill sets. After training, you will receive 4 private one-on-one sessions (up to 2 hours each) to ensure your dog's behaviors transfer to your home environment. You will also have LIFE-LONG free access to the monthly Allegiant K9s Pack Walks for on-going support.
From calm home behavior to solid on and off leash walking/hiking/games of fetch, to taking your dog to local parks, pet-friendly stores, outdoor festivals, the beach, camping trips... to being able to enjoy outdoor patio lunches with your dog laying calmly at your feet... you and your dog will have the confidence and skill sets necessary to enjoy life's adventures together. Let the adventures begin and enjoy the journey!
* E Collar ($180 value) & Place Bed ($30 value) included
* Minor to moderate behavioral issues can be be addressed with this program as well. Dogs with severe behavioral issues would need to participate in a 4 week program.
III. Behavior Modification Program (21-28 days) $2,600- $3,200
*For dogs with moderate to more severe behavioral issues
*Leash Reactivity, Dog Aggression, Human Aggression, Fear, Anxiety, Resource Guarding, etc
Dave & Mary work with a lot of dogs that need behavior modification. Approximately half of their clients are coming to them for help with issues like leash reactivity and dog or human aggression. Not only are these kinds of issues stressful for owners, but they are stressful for the dogs as well. This is a 3 to 4 week customized program to give dogs with behavioral issues the skill sets and confidence they need to be calmer, more well-balanced, more trusting and happier dogs overall while giving owners the tools and skill sets in establishing clear communication, structure and leadership. As with all programs, owners will get one-on-one support with Dave and Mary so they can learn how to properly communicate with their dog in various situations. During the initial evaluation, your dog's behaviors will be assessed and Dave will explain training options and what you can expect during and after training. Dave and Mary encourage all potential clients in need of help with behavioral issues to read the BLOG on this website: "Severe issues of fear and aggression in dogs... understanding..." as it gives some insight on what to expect with dogs that have serious behavioral issues.
* E Collar ($180 value) & Place Bed ($30 value) included
* 4 private sessions included (up to 2 hours per each session)
* 2 years free access to Allegiant K9s Pack Walks
* 1/2 payment secures your dog's dates for training & is non-refundable. The other 1/2 payment is due the first day training starts.
* All purchases made with a credit card are subjected to an additional 3% charge for their use
* All pricing is good for a 40 mile round trip drive from the US National Whitewater Center. Clients farther than a 40 mile round trip will need to pay an additional $1.00 per mile for Dave's time and vehicle usage. This surcharge applies to evaluations, in-home training and for any potential follow up sessions in the client's home/area.
* All pricing and services are subject to change at anytime.