3 Week Board and Train
3 weeks/ $3,300
All equipment included: E Collar, Place bed and Long Line ($250+ value)
Dave only takes in 2-3 Board and Train dogs at a time and dogs receive training, engagement, & play/socialization 7 days a week.
This is a 3 week immersion training program that does it all for you and your dog. Your dog will live with Dave for three weeks while receiving training and play/socialization every day. Dogs are trained in a variety of environments such as neighborhoods, walking paths, local parks and hiking trails, US National Whitewater Center, pet-friendly stores like Lowes, Home Depot and Cabelas, etc. Owners receive constant updates (pictures and videos) of their dog's progress during it's 3 week journey of training. The program covers all the major skill sets a dog and owner need to be successful in various situations & environments:
1. Heel on leash
2. Heel off leash
8. Let's go (less formal than "come")
10. Doorway Manners/Thresholds
11. Vehicle Entry/Exit
12. Impulse Control Training
13. "No" for all unwanted behaviors (barking, jumping, counter-surfing, digging, playing too rough, etc)
14. Break (released from command)
* 4 private sessions (up to 2 hours each) included
* E Collar, Place bed and Long line are all included ($250+ value)
* Minor to moderate behavioral issues can be be addressed with this program as well. Dogs with severe behavioral issues would need to participate in a 4 week program. The extra week of training costs an additional $1,000/ $142.50 per day.
* Full access to Allegiant K9s Pack Events and Pack Walks
To learn even more about the Board and Train program and what separates Dave's program from many other trainers
Specific Videos Coming Soon!
Feel free to check out the Allegiant K9s Facebook Page as well. Dave updates the Facebook page with videos of dogs currently in training on a regular basis.